It’s YOUR Responsibility to know how to use and ride the lift safely.
As a chair passes you at the “Wait Here” sign, move ahead quickly to the “Load Here” sign and line up evenly. When the next chair comes behind you, sit on the seat, and slide back as far as you can – to keep from falling off the chair.
SIT BACK, SIT STILL, HOLD ON
Sit way back to keep from falling from the chair and enjoy the ride to the top! No horsing around, it’s dangerous when you are riding up in the air.
AT THE TOP, PLAN AHEAD TO UNLOAD
At the “Unload Here” sign it is time to get off. Stand up, and ski down the ramp. Watch for others ahead and ski around them. Move out of the way quickly, so others can unload too.
- Need assistance? Ask the lift attendant for help. Smallest kids should load closest to the attendant.
- Remove & carry packs. Do not use phones, music or games while loading or unloading.
- It is OK to miss a chair and wait for the next one.
- When loading, watch for approaching chair and then sit to the back once seated!
- Drop something? Let it FALL. Any item dropped can be picked up later.
- Absolutely NO horseplay on the lifts!!
THIS IS A PARTIAL LIST. IT’S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ALWAYS BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS.